|S&S High Volume High Pressure Oil Pumps
• Feature a new tooth profile with fewer but larger teeth that provide greater oil volume for both supply and return sides of the pump.
• Supply gear is 9% wider than stock type oil pumps to give the HVHP pump more oil capacity.
• Return gears are 28% wider than stock type pumps to insure that the additional volume of oil supplied to the engine is scavenged and returned to the oil tank. In spite of wider supply and return gears the HVHP pump is no thicker than stock type pump and uses the stock type oil pump drive shaft.
• The standard style cover has feed and return holes in stock 1992-99 locations. Universal cover has a number of oil feed and return options allowing maximum flexibility for customized installations.
• Both types are available as oil pump assembly only or as a complete pump kit that includes pump, drive gear, pinion gear, breather gear and shim kit.
A-Big Twin Steel Breather Valve is a
machined breather valve and gear.
Designed to replace the stock steel or
plastic units. Order 8-piece thrust washers
separately. Available in stock duration only
with either STD or +.030 O/S outside
|1978-85 Sifton™ Breather Gear Kit is
constructed of precision ground steel with
screen installed. 8 piece steel thrustwasher
|B-Stock Plastic Breather Valves.
C-Thrust Washer Set, Breather Valve for 1979-99 BT includes one of each size noted.
|S&S Reed Breather features three steel
reeds that are normally in the closed
position, the downward cylinder motion
increases crankcase pressure to open
the reeds on the upward stroke a vacuum
is created. Can be used in Shovel
motors with open primary or sealed primary
not connected to the oil scavenge
system. Replaces stock breather on
1991-99 Ev motors.
Sifton Air Ramp
fits S&S/Sifton Breather Gear on 1936-99 models to remove more air and oil from crankcase. Requires removal of screen for installation. Gear not included.
PRIVACY AND POLICIES